“Rather than engage in routinized protests that threaten no one or begging the rulers for concessions, we envision a militant anti-imperialist movement that throws wrenches in the gears of the war machine, develops anti-imperialist consciousness far and wide, deprives the empire of loyal soldiers, and aims to stop new imperialist wars through mass resistance.”
-Behind Enemy Lines mission statement
Get in touch:
antiimperialistresistance (AT) protonmail.com, use the form below, or hit us up on instagram.
Some ways you can get involved:
- Join Behind Enemy Lines. If you’re in Chicago, read our mission statement and hit us up to schedule an orientation.
- Build a local chapter: Outside of Chicago? Read our mission statement with some friends, and start distributing our materials. Hit us up for a zoom orientation.
- Make a regular or onetime donation to support our ongoing efforts.
- Download, print and distribute the flyers and other materials on this site to friends, classmates, co-workers etc.
- Invite Behind Enemy Lines organizers to give a presentation at your school, church, to your union or organization.
- Oppose this empire’s wars, coups, sanctions, and all imperialist interventions. Make trouble for the war machine where you are.